Marlin Biweekly Dev & Community Updates – June 2021
Here are the latest developments for the second half of June.
Here are the latest developments for the second half of
Here are the developments for the first half of April 2021.
As always. our discord server is the place to bug us in case you have any queries or want to discuss all things Marlin and Layer 0. For community-related discussions, our Telegram channel is the place to be!
- Our Ethereum relay network has successfully upgraded itself to the Berlin hard fork without interruptions!
- Near, Iris and Cosmos gateways have been integrated with marlinctl
- Added a shutdown trigger to the tailing library. Fixes a long-standing issue causing downtime on the dashboard due to stalled logging pipelines.
- Started developing a subgraph covering the MPOND <> POND bridge. Currently in testing before release.
- Timer indicator for operator fee changes, redelegations and undelegations appear on the staking portal.
- We're 15,000 strong on Twitter and counting!
- Staking Stats
Over 447 million POND has been staked in the form of MPond (411 MPond equivalent to 411 million POND) and POND (36 million POND) tokens. Stats can be found here (built by one of our community members).
Follow us on our official channels to stay up to date on all things Marlin!
Subscribe to our newsletter.