- Did a v2 rewrite to match marlinctl conventions - New artifacts repository for prebuilt binaries - Multiple release channels - New metadata repository with release information
- Subgraph for the graph covering the staking contracts
- To ensure security, Marlin smart contracts were audited by Peckshield, Certik and Knowsec. - POND and MPond Tokens contracts, Flowmint contracts and MPond<-->POND Bridge were audited by Certik and Knowsec. - Staking contracts were audited by Peckshield.
- Reliable log processor for parsing log files, sending them through processing pipelines and storing events in a SQL db - Governance alerting bot to send alerts on any key events in the governance contracts - APY simulations based on propagation delay data
- Developed a stakedrop website for users to bond their stakes and participate in Flowmint - Built stakedrop backends for various chains - Built a monitoring setup to alert on issues - Wrote devops scripts for managing Flowmint infra - Will be open-sourcing with details published in a separate article
- Add a replace command so users don’t have to explicitly destroy and create
- Add a logs command so users can directly tail logs using marlinctl
- Begin v2 rewrite to solve fundamental issues with the original marlinctl, more info on our blog here - Track resources in a state file - Semantic versioning based updates
- Partnered with StaFi to integrate Marlin’s layer-0 scaling protocol and creating liquid staking derivatives of our network token POND. - POND is trading on Uniswap, Huobi and many others exchanges. CoinMarketCap has the full list.
- Participation by DOT stakers and validators in Marlin FlowMint has reached record highs with +$339m in total DOT bonded and +100 validators.
- Spoke about Marlin's incentivized network layer propagation, its role in solving networking bottlenecks for blockchains & how Marlin Cache accelerates DApp queries for DeFi at the Korea Blockchain Week 2020.