Marlin Dev & Community Updates – April 2020
We’re making progress while working from home. We hope you’re all staying safe and taking the necessary precautions.
We're making progress while working from home. We hope
We hope you’re staying safe. We’re working from home given the current situation and making progress as usual. Jump onto discourse if you have any technical queries.
- Capacity allocation
- Double-dip slashing
- Replay prevention
- Stake database
- Relay contract calls from core codebase
- Application-Blockchain interface for interacting with contracts
- Replica of stake database
- Attestation generation
- Attestation verification
- Capacity limiting
- Stake cache per epoch
- Double-dip reporting
- Libuv wrappers to decouple it from most of the codebase
- Network modelling
- Injectable transport with simulated networking
- Groundwork for repurposing as a testing framework
Things you might have missed recently
Make sure you’re always up to date by following our official channels:
Subscribe to our newsletter.