Marlin Dev & Community Updates – April 2020
We’re making progress while working from home. We hope you’re all staying safe and taking the necessary precautions.
We're making progress while working from home. We hope
It’s monthly update time! It’s hard to believe that we’re halfway through 2020 already! We’re still working from home and focussed on the big picture! Our research forum is getting lively! Do you jump on to discuss all things layer 0.
- Delegate based abci and integrating it with attester and witnesser modules
- Introducing eth addresses in peer discovery
- Generating receipt and tickets for probabilistic payments
- Design for upgradeable contracts
- Making existing contracts upgradeable
- Updates to payment contract
- Error handling
- Bounds checking to prevent buffer overflows
- Experimental serialization framework
- Header pre-allocation to minimize copying
- Simulator-based profiling
Make sure you’re always up to date by following our official channels:
Subscribe to our newsletter.